Welcome back… we’ve missed you!
We are delighted that our whole school community will be back together from September 2020.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see our home/school communication archives as well as other helpful documents.
We have put together some helpful resources for you and your family to use during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You can read government information here:
- DfE: Guidance for full opening – schools
- HM Government – Parents Leaflet
- Public Health – Parent Letter – 16.9.20
- DFE – What to do if a pupil is showing signs of Covid-19
- DfE: What parents and carers need to know about nurseries, childminders, schools and colleges until August 2020
- DfE: Action for Early Years providers during the Coronovirus
- NAHT: A short guide to the Government’s plans for school in September
Further resources for Parents/Carers:
- NHS Symptom checker - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Get a test / test and trace guidance - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/
RCPCH COVID-19 - resources for parents and carers - https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/resources/covid-19-resources-parents-carers
- Covid-19 addendum's can be found on our 'Policies' page HERE.
Wellbeing and Support:
- Please visit our 'Well-being during Covid-19' page HERE.