We understand that the current pandemic may have changed your financial circumstance and we are encouraging all families to check their free school meal eligibility, if their situation has changed.
Your child can get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Apply today if you receive any of these benefits. It takes 5 minutes and in most cases it can tell you straightaway if your child can get free meals at school, you can do this by clicking on the Northamptonshire County Council website link below:
Scroll down to the purple bars and click on your child's year group.
If you require any help or support in checking your eligibility for free school meals, you can contact the County Council directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact the school office for support.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Auburn our Family Support Worker on email@example.com.
PLEASE SEE BELOW POLISH TRANSLATION.