Please find below a series of How To Guides and other resource documents that will help to support the mental and physical health and well-being for you and your family during this time.
In school, we have adopted the programme HeartSmart for our PSHE lessons. During lockdown, there are some online resources to help with your mental well-being - https://www.heartsmart.family/
Some useful well-being links:
- NHS - https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/looking-after-children-and-young-people-during-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak/?WT.tsrc=Paid_Social&WT.mc_id=CoronaParents
- HeadSpace mindfulness - https://www.headspace.com/mindfulness
- Young Minds - https://youngminds.org.uk/resources/school-resources/parents-wellbeing/
- Relate Northampton - https://relatenorthants.org.uk 01604 634400
- Twinkl - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/parents/wellbeing-parents/parents-wellbeing-mental-health-and-wellbeing