Individual Self Isolation Learning
If you child is having to self isolate at home due to Covid-19, please ensure they are engaging in some of the learning below.
Thank you and take care!
Please can children use IXL to complete their age appropriate Maths and English tasks. They can also use PurpleMash, Oak Academy and White Rose Maths (links below).
- Log in to Purple Mash, here - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/thegood-nn2 .
- Login to IXL, here - www.ixl.com/signin/olicatschools.
- Oak National Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- White Rose Maths - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
Please make sure children are reading every day.
If you do not have your logins for IXL/PurpleMash, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In school we will be learning about Remembrance Day.
Some ideas for home learning:
- Poppy art
- Poppy/war poetry
- Researching Remembrance
- Use Mrs Darwin's assembly document, here (scroll to the bottow for documents).